Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ABOUT ME =)

well well well lol =) My name is teneia . im 19 years young ;-) i live upstate NY in the city of Syracuse . im a college student majoring in a few things. I love to travel , When im finally financially stable i know travelling will be  a common hobby of mine. When it comes to my personality i'm as silly as it could get . I love to laugh! lol... see =)... i'm a spontaneous person and no one knows what i will say or do next! I don't even know!. I do what i want , say how i feel! thats just me. I believe life is way to short to be stuck up and i do not like those personalities around me. I have goals so the people i surround myself with should have goals also. not to be mean but i don't like slouches. hmmmmmmmm oh i spend money fast , but i'm working on saving  and i'm doing a good job if i do say so myself lol. =).... relationship??? nooo way i'm single. i learned that i love hard and trust to easily I don't yet know myself so no way can i try to give what i don't yet to someone else ya know lol?. I'm not grown , so i don't try to act like it. I'm growing and still learning and finding new things about my self all the time.  but thats all i can think of besides the simple things like favorite color and food and stuff. but i will try to keep a my blogs updated for you guys .  My motto, live laugh love learn. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment